If you love sweaty, strong, fitness-based power vinyasa yoga, and have a calling to share your love for power yoga with others, this is the yoga teacher training for YOU! PPY is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance and students who complete our training will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour certified teacher.
Our new hybrid program tuition is more affordable than ever before, so this training is also great for anyone who wants to dive deeper into yoga practice, philosophy, and technique, and is transformational even if you don’t have the desire to teach.
In this yoga teacher training, you will learn:
- Techniques and fundamentals of power vinyasa yoga
- PPY’s signature teaching methodology
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Business and ethics for yoga teachers
- Yoga anatomy and options for all levels
- Safe assists and adjustments
- Communication and voice as the teacher
- Intelligent Sequencing
- An overview of Yin, Restorative, Seniors, Beginners, and Prenatal Yoga