If you love sweaty, strong, fitness-based power vinyasa yoga, and have a calling to share your love for power yoga with others, this is the yoga teacher training for YOU! PPY is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance and students who complete our training will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour certified teacher.
The PPY Teacher Training Program is the premier teacher training in Gwinnett County and our expert teacher trainers will guide you through a transformational 7 month experience that will be unlike anything else.
In this yoga teacher training, you will learn:
- Techniques and fundamentals of power vinyasa yoga
- PPY’s signature teaching methodology (PPY Method)
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Yoga anatomy and options for all levels
- Safe assists and adjustments
- Communication and voice as the teacher
- Intelligent sequencing
- An overview of Yin, Restorative, Seniors, Beginners, and Prenatal Yoga
- The Business of Yoga, PLUS yoga law and ethics for yoga teachers with YTT Director and Studio Owner, Sherry Lankford, a licensed attorney