If you love sweaty, strong, fitness-based power vinyasa yoga, and have a calling to share your love for power yoga with others, this is the yoga teacher training for YOU!
We are thrilled to offer the only 200-hour registered yoga teacher training in Gwinnett County with a focus on HOT POWER YOGA!
PPY is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance and students who complete our training will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour certified teacher. The goal of our program is to give you the tools and confidence to lead a power yoga class by graduation!
In this yoga teacher training, you will learn:
- Techniques and fundamentals of power vinyasa yoga
- PPY’s signature teaching methodology
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Business and ethics for yoga teachers
- Yoga anatomy and options for all levels
- Safe assists and adjustments
- Communication and voice as the teacher
- Intelligent Sequencing
Prior to graduation, you will practice teach and assist current PPY teachers in public classes, so you will be confident and ready to lead your own class upon completion of the program!
THE NEXT 7-MONTH YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM STARTS OCTOBER 9, 2020!